I dont even know where to start...

I don't even know where to start....

I wrote the last blog post in 2019... oh woow, my whole world has changed since.


I have so many things to blog about, I have been thinking of reopening my blog for so long. For those who are new here, this blog was about moving to UK, helping Hungarians and updating my family about my every day life. I practised English through the blog as after a while I was brave enough to post in two languages. Oh god, how many grammar and spelling mistakes I made. Oh well, that's how we learn, don't we?


My little Nolan will be 5 in January, he is in Reception class in school. He is doing so well, speaking 2 languages and trying to understand the world. I don't envy him, I am still trying to understand the world and trying to get answers for the Whys.


Why did my last year was so so incredibly difficult? Why did my marriage fail, why did my dad pass away and why did I try to fight through it all as a superwoman... I'm still learning myself, trying to understand who I am, and what's the purpose of my existence. Why am I getting so many challenges, when it could have been so much easier. But I guess, everybody is battling their own challenges. And after every sh*t, something nice will happen.


I'm not sure when I will be ready to blog about my father's death, its the hardest thing on earth. He was my everything. I still cannot believe that he will not wait for me at the airport in Budapest. I have not been at home since his funeral. Everything changed, me, my family, the world (#covid)


And when I felt the loneliest ever in my life and so lost, slowly more and more nice and kind hearted people appeared around me. Friends who support me/us no matter what...  and looking back to last year I wasn't alone, I just didn't want to be a burden for anyone


I have never thought that I will achieve my dream and being able to call UK my HOME. But this is my home for sure. I am so proud of my amazing Hungarian culture, its a heritage I have in me and I find every opportunity to show my English family and friends the famous Pálinka and rántott hús.


This post is supposed to be a Welcome, I am back post, so lets get into more details in the next blog posts.