Ünnepi ételek képekben/Holiday meals in pictures

Idén karácsonykor is kaptunk tortát Ann-től. Ő az én "angol nagymamám", mert nagyon kedves, igazán törődik velem.
As last year we got a christmas cake from Ann. She is my English Mommy, because she is really nice and cares about me.





Megnézhetitek a többi tortát is amit kaptam tőle/ You can see the other cakes which I got from her:
http://szucsorsi.blogspot.com/2011/04/szulinapi-tortam.html
http://szucsorsi.blogspot.com/2010/12/december-6-9-bistro-f-hazamegyunk.html


Norbi készített töltött káposztát 25-én, aminek nagyon nagyon örültem, mert mióta Angliában élek nem tudtam ilyet enni. Egész karácsony alatt magyar ételeket ettünk, ami nagyon jó volt és megmelengette a szívemet. Megnézhetitek a többi ételt itt.
Norbi made a stuffed cabbage topped with sour cream on 25th December. I was really happy because I could not eat this since I live in England. We were eating Hungarian food during Christmas which was really good, and warmed my heart. You can see other Hungarian dishes here.



26-án Norbi készített kínait garnéla rákkal, póréhagymával, gombával, gyömbérrel és rizzsel. A szósz osztriga szósz. Otthon ezek a dolgok nagyon drágák, de itt megfizethetőek. Kínai hozzávalókat lehet venni minden nagyobb szupermarketben (Morrisons, Waitrose), vagy pedig kínai boltokban/szupermarketekben.
Norbi made a chinese food on 26th December. This meal contains prawn, leek, mushroom, ginger and boiled rice. The sause is oyster sauce. These ingredients are very expensive in Hungary, but here is affordable. You can buy these ingredients in bigger supermarkets or in chinese shops, supermarkets.

Norbinak 30-án volt a születésnapja, ezért készítettem neki vacsorát, és egy tortát. Sokat segített ő is, hiszen egyedül még nem menne, de nagyon örülök, hogy sikerült örömet okozni neki.
Norbi had his birthday on 30th Dec, therefore I made a supper and a birthday cake for him. He helped me a lot, because I cannot cook alone, but I am very happy that I made him happy.

Kacsasült majorannával, köménymaggal, szerecsendióval, és krumplival
Roasted duck flavoured with marjoram, caraway seeds, nutmeg and potatoe.


Fekete-erdő torta
Black forest gateau